Dr. Randy Bouligny Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Randy Bouligny?

Evelyn Schaefer

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I will never forget how Dr. Bouligny went over and above thr call of duty for me. I contracted a severe eye infection, with disease complications, just before the Thanksgiving holidays, and Dr. Bouligny came to the hospital in the middle of the night and essentially gave up his Thanksgiving holiday to ensure my sight would be saved. I thought I would lose my eye, but Dr. Bouligny performed extensive repair and reconstructive surgery to save it. He oversaw my hospitalization care on weekends and holidays, and was very devoted to my case. A very professional and competent surgeon. This was almost 10 years ago when Dr. Bouligny was a fellow at UTMB, but I was able to find him via the internet. Thank you Dr. Bouligny. I will always be grateful.

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Posted on August 11th, 2009

Posted on May 14th, 2009

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.