Dr. Michael Bressler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bressler?

Dedecation

Posted on November 12th, 2016

He is very compassionate and dedicated to his patients. Provides excellent Doctor-patient services.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Randy Bressler for more than 25 years and my mom has been a patient of his father for about 47 years. I would never dream of seeing another doctor. He is the best at what he does.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Bressler is a wonderful Doctor. I thought I finally found the right one, but dealing with his front office staff is not worth it. They are absolutely rude. Of course you can not get to him to tell him, so I guess he will not get to know why his patients leave him.

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I have seen 2 other doctors before meeting Dr Bressler. The 1st time I meet him, I knew I finally found that I was comfortable enough with to perform my hysterectomy. He took time & listened to my problems and had so much compassion & concern on helping me through my issues. I am now 3 months out from my surgery and feel great. I highly recommend Dr Randy Bressler to anyone seeking a professional & caring doctor that acutally listens to their patient.

Caring doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr. Bressler is a very caring doctor . You never feel rushed and he makes sure any problem is taken care of. I am with Dr. Bressler for years and I am impressed time and time again. Thank you for taking care of me.

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

You will not find a doctor and a staff that is better than this combination! I switched doctors immediately after my first visit. I felt like I was listened to for the first time in a long time by a doctor. The staff is always so kind and friendly to deal with. They are the best out there! Dr. Randy Bressler is so professional and shows compassion for your health issues and care.

Office staff

Posted on December 29th, 2011

I love Dr Bressler however I had to find a new OBGYN due to the difficulty with his office staff. I work for an insurance company and I know what my benefits are. When I called for an appointment I was advised I was scheduling 1 day early, not true. last year I was charged a $20.00 copay, I have no copays on my policy. I called to inquire about the $20.00 copay and was told thats what I owed however as a courtesy she would waive the copay...the copay I do not have. The same thing happened to a friend of mine. It's a shame when you find a good Dr. and he has such rude office staff so you choose to go elsewhere.

Very Personable

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr Bressler was very friendly and put me at ease almost immediately. His staff was very friendly and professional. Going to a new doctor is always stressful and Dr Bressler was a real de-stresser

Posted on October 12th, 2017