Dr. Randy M Brodnik Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Randy M Brodnik?

Bad experince

Will never go here again..I only wanted my annual pap test he pushed me into test I didn't even want..I will never go here again. He would not even do my pap test..wanted me to come back for a second visit..He charged 250 dollars for a office call...so it's obvious why he wanted to try and make sure I came back..I'll grind a different doctor...

Gregory House without all the smarts

Completely rude, out of date, be prepared to file a complaint!

One of the best doctors i've ever been to.

Well I had tried to get pregnant for about 11 years and had no luck then I heard of Dr. Brodnik from a friend. So I went to him he found right away what was wrong with me within 4 months I was pregnant I believe GOD sent me to see him cause I prayed for so long to have a child.I still believe all babies come from GOD, he is the one that makes all things possible. I also think GOD gives doctors the knowledge to do the things they do. I think GOD for doctors like Dr. Brodnik and I now have 2 beautiful babies..

Marie

Dr. Broadnik was a great dr and he always done what he thought was best for me and my daughter...

a patient

To Alice C... being indicted does influence his ability to treat his patients. My visits at his office have been totally professional. He and his staff saved my life by finding and treating my problem, when no other doctor could do so.

bedside manners

I was a 38 year old woman getting ready to have my 5th baby. I had just lost my grandson due to another Dr.'s mistake...I was so worried about my baby, I had many fears..Dr. Brodnik helped me and I can't remember ever meeting a more caring Doctor. He is a Good soul. I am happy to say he also delivered two of my grandsons years later. I don't know what I would ahve done without him.