The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy J Buckspan
Dr. Randy J Buckspan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Buckspan is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Buckspan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy J Buckspan has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Randy J Buckspan has the following 6 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Randy J Buckspan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Buckspan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1980
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPersonique, 630 W 34th St Ste 201, Austin, TX
Dr. Randy J Buckspan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.