Dr. Randy L Calisoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy L Calisoff?

Excellent

Dr. Randy Calisoff, takes pride in his work and goes beyond to take care of his patients. I have been living in pain for the last ten years. Although I still have pain. I will admit that I feel better now since he's been treating me.

A very compassionate pain physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Calisoff for 1 year. I can honestly say that he is one of the best pain physicians that I have ever worked with. He takes the time to listen to my concerns, is very knowledgeable and is very thorough. In today's society where there are physicians who focus on how many patients they can see in one day, I do not get this impression when I visit Dr. Calisoff. I actually look forward to my visit with him.

Such a wonderful doctor

Dr. Calisoff is such a kind and caring doctor. I saw him for 3 or 4 years. During this time he always asked me how things were going with school, work, and my social life, and he seemed genuinely interested in me as a person and not just a patient. With his help I was able to decrease my medication dosage by more than half without increasing my pain. There were times when I felt frustrated because he refused to increase my dose, but in the long run I'm very grateful that he stood firm and didn't let my pain tolerance to shoot through the roof like it was when I first started seeing him. This shows how much he cared about my health and wanted the best for me, even if I didn't understand it at the time. The office staff and nurses at RIC are amazing too. Everyone is so friendly. I sadly had to say goodbye to Dr. Calisoff when I moved to PA for school. Thankfully I was able to find a new pain management doctor here, but he doesn't compare to Dr. Calisoff.

as good as they get

I cannot ask for better care and a more knowledgeable doctor

This is a very experienced and compassionate physician who takes the time to listen to your concerns and needs in the clinic. He has an excellent knowledge of pain medications and does not treat you like a "number." I have been seeing him for the past 2 years and I am glad that he is a part of my care team and I trust him implicitly.

Excellent pain management doctor. He got me off of all my opioid medications in 4 weeks!

A very knowledgable and personable Doctor. He is simply the best when it comes to chronic comprehensive pain management!

Dr. Randy Calisoff, MD combines in-depth knowledge with a warm and friendly manner that inspires confidence and puts his patients at ease. He is outgoing and has a fine sense of humor. A true professional by every sense of the word!

Dr Calisoff is an excellent pain management clinician

Excellent doctor who cares and is very professional and effective in finding appropriate solutions to pain, in my case due to a herniated L5 disc.

DR Calisoff review

Dr Randy Calisoff is a great doctor. He always listens to me the patient. He is very professional but approachable. I would recommend him without hestitation

Great physician who is compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients.

I have no idea what the previous two reviewers are talking about. Dr. Calisoff took the time to talk to me and explain the cause of my pain and various treatment options. He treated me like a real person, especially since I have seen other doctors for my condition. I think people need to look at doctor reviews with a discerning eye.