Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randy M Chudler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Balloon Dilatation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I had AAA surgery which led to Sepsus infection, I should have died but lucky for me, Dr. Chuddler was called in. Many time people will write a review on Dr.'s they have a grudge on however, this time I'm writing to let you know what a brilliant Dr., Dr. Chuddler is! He came immediately to the hospital, diagnosed my condition and informed the hospital on the procedure he wanted to do. They were against it but, Dr. Chuddler put his reputation on the line and wagered IT WOULD WORK! He was right and 13 years later, I'm alive and well. I would do anything for this man, I consider him my guardian angel. It's like a diamond, the best things come in small packages! Allot of people only take time to complain about a Dr., in this case, I can't spend enough time praising his BRILIANCE & KNOWLEDGE! Anyone lucky enough to get an appointment with him should thank their lucky stars. I would do anything for this man, he is that good. I saw him numerous times after the hospital and can't say enough good about him. He is the best Dr. I've ever known in my life and thanks to him, it continues on going. If you want the best, that's Dr. Randy Chuddler!!!!!!!! Thanks Randy, your like my Brother. ❤️
My complaints aren't with Dr Chudler but with his staff and procedures. My wife moved and dr Chudler's staff did not forward her medical records to her new doctor. We called several times, her doctors office call several times, I called and asked Dr Chudler to call me, no call. My wife has vertigo, is in a wheelchair, and has to go 3 times every hour, 24/7. She can't sleep and can't be treated by her new doctor until he sees her medical records, we made an appointments with her new doctor, got there and couldn't get attention due to the records not being sent. This has gone on for over 29 days now and yet no medical records.
Dr. Chudler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Randy M Chudler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology, 11051 Hall Rd Ste 200, Utica, MI
Dr. Randy M Chudler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, MI.