Dr. Randy G Delcore Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Randy G Delcore?

Dr. Delcore and his staff were very open and honest about my procedure and about the cost. Their compassion for my situation was very important to me. Their passion for helping me get my life back was exactly what I needed. That is what he did gave me back my life. I am so grateful to Dr. Delcore and his entire staff for everything they have done for me.

Wait time over an hour every time,, last appointment 3 hour wait.

Intelligent. Advises you as if he were the patient. Diligent in helping you see a specialist if needed. Very caring,

Awful

I saw Dr. Delcore for joint pain and he sent me to PT for 6 months telling me if that didn't help I would get an MRI. After 6 months of going and getting no where I went back and saw him and he said more PT. Every time I was at his office I would wait 1.5-2 hours in the waiting room, and another .5-1 hour after they called me back. The medical assistant would come in and ask a bunch of questions only for Delcore to come in and ask the same questions without waiting for my response or reading my chart. He is far too busy to take on new patients and could care less about fixing you, he just passes you on to someone else. I want to fix what is wrong, not be refered to an pain management doctor and that's all he did. The doc I see now told me that if the PT wasn't doing anything after 6 weeks he should have tried something different. They also told me before I started going that they took my insurance, and after I stopped going they told me they didn't accept it and left me with a HUGE bill. I do not recommend him. I'd give him zero stars if I could.

Dr delcore is a wonderful doctor he is always a joy to talk to when he walks into your room he gives 100 and 10 percent to you and your problem. i would recommend him to everyone.

Over 3 hour wait!!

Every time I go to see this Dr. I have to wait at least 2 hours. The last appt I made I had to wait over 3 hours. I got so mad, I left without even seeing him.

Wait times over an hour!

I waited 2 hours and 15 minutes. An hour, 15 min in waiting room, 1 hour in the room. I left at that point! His waits are always over an hour! 2 TV's with CNN blasting in the waiting room - annoying! Rude staff! How about a heads up when wait times are over an hour as to why the delay. I have been here many times with my kids and it's always over an hour wait.

Delcore and Staff are Great

I recently had an accident while visiting Cedar City. I am from Baltimore,MD. I was so impressed by the way I was treated. The excellent office staff was so caring and concerned.Dr Delcore and his PA Ryan were excellent. His Medical Assistant was so knowledgable and kind.The most amazing thing was that Dr. Delcore diagnosed a potentially deadly condition that I had. It had nothing to do with my injury, but had this gone undiagnosed I would'nt be alive to write this letter. Good Job CEDAR ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY CENTER!

UNPROFESSIONAL

The most unprofessional person I have ever met. The staff all smelled of cigarettes, and seemed to care more about chatting with each other than getting the details on my condition. I waited for over 1 1/2 hours. Dr. Delcore knew what he was doing, but it was not worth going to see him.

The guy you love to hate

He is a humane person and if he is intersted in you wonderful but no interest go someplace else. A very excellant doctor just a little difficult at times, you just give it back to hom and he loves it .

Excellent Doctor

XLNT. Doctor!!Very professional, yet down to earth. Good bedside manner, listensand answers any questions.Would recommend him to friends as he helped save my sons (shane) life.

He is a genius in his field. Cedar City, UT is lucky to have him.