Dr. Randy W Hawkins Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Randy W Hawkins?

Excellent Doctor - my Insurance changed about three years ago so I had to chose another PCP. Hopefully I can get back to Doctor Hawkins.

I Love Dr. Randy Hawkins

I love Dr. Randy Hawkins and I think he is a great doctor if he does not care about me then he should win the academy award for best Doctor Actor. Not only does he take the time for great care in his office but he take care of me when he is out of town on vacation he calls me to order meds and see if I’m feel okay. Dr. Hawkins, ‘’I don’t believe in role models ‘’ but you’re mine. Now for the staff members Dr. Hawkins how in God’s name did you manage to get every Mean Black Woman in the city of Inglewood to come work in your office sometimes when I call your office when I finish with the call I have look behind myself to see if I have a tail or I say thank God I’m not in Dr. Hawkins office because, I believe that woman would spit in my face. I ask myself why people have jobs working with people that act like they don’t like people. So I guess I should just say oh that person does not like people she not mad at me she is mad at everything. Dr. Hawkins I thank God that you’re my doctor and I’m praying for a few nice ladies to come work in your office.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!!

MY MOTHER LOVES HIM. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS IMPECCABLE. HE ALSO TOOK CARE OF OUR FATHER--ALWAYS A GENTLEMAN. THANK YOU, DR. HAWKINS, NAGAR & MS, EILEEN. SUCH A LOVING & CARING STAFF! ***KUDOS TO YOU AND KEEP UP THE FINE WORK**

Office Vist

Dr Hawkins is a great doctor but getting to see him has always been my issue, they sugguest you see the assistant. I have gone to the assistant so much I wouldn't know Dr Hawkins if he walked in the room (lol)and the wait time is hor ri ble!!! even for the assistant.

Can't Go Wrong

I would recommend Dr. Randy Hawkins to anyone who is seeking a good and thorough physician. God forbid, if you ever in a crisis situation, you will really see what a wonderful doctor he is. He takes the time to explain things to you. The office staff is also great Great Doctor...

The kind of doctor everyone would like to have.

Dr. Hawkins is warm, caring, detailed about patient care, and doesn't rush. On one occasion he sent me to an E.R. and called the hospital to follow-up on the diagnosis and care I received. He also recommends those services for overall well-being, e.g. for women he prescribes regular mammograms, pap smears, etc. Most importantly, he listens to his patients and responds appropriately to their concerns.