Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randy Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Davis is proficient in all areas of pain management and general health. I tell him symptoms and he immediately knows how to manage or fix the problem. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help in pain management. He is through and explanatory in every symptom that I've had. If he can't fix the symptom, he refers you to someone who can. I love this Dr.
I travel 272 miles round trip every two months for treatment. Always prompt and willing to explain treatment and answer questions. Has very nice office and friendly staff. Recommended by my GP as had helped other patients of GP. Effective treatment. I trust his judgement and appreciate his knowledge and helpfulness.
10 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Randy Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randy Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.