Dr. Randy S Kimmelman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Randy S Kimmelman?

Ever low life Slob

Lying piece of trash. Even the nurses think he is insane.

Was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery

Dr. Kimmelman performed my emergency surgery at the hospital and I had two follow-up visits with him at his office. I found him to be a knowledgeable surgeon and was pleased with the surgery. His staff was very courteous, I did not have a long wait time at the office and it was easy to schedule an appointment. I would highly recommend him.

The worst of the worst. Even the nurse told me he is a miserable arrogant mess. Nasty and no bed side manner. I noticed someone left a negative review that is no longer here. Wonder if he is crazy enough to have them removed. Stay away, he is horrid.

I am forever grateful for Dr Kimmelman's care and expertise. I was nervous when I found myself in the hospital needing surgery, but immediately after meeting Dr Kimmelman I was put at ease. He took the time to give me a detailed run down of the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Not only was he very professional, but he's a genuinely cool guy as well! My surgery went perfectly smooth and my bandages were meticulously placed, and now 5 weeks later, barely have scars!! He really is the best!

Highly recommended

Dr Randy Kimmelman is an outstanding surgeon, he was there through my whole process not only that but his staff helped me through every little detail from making my appointments to testing and scheduling my surgery outstanding office highly recommended you won't be disappointed!!!!

Great Doctor!

I did have to wait a little longer than expected for my appointment but I was not upset about it once I realized how much time Dr. Kimmelman spent a with me to explain everything about my condition. He was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. His staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a surgeon!!

Exemplary

Dr Kimmelmam is a truly skilled surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. He performed my surgery and I would entrust any family member to him in a heartbeat. Don't settle for less. Highly recommended !

Highly Recommended Doctor/Surgeon

Dr. Kimmelman performed an emergency hernia operation on my father. Its rare to find a Doctor that is a highly skilled surgeon and have incredible knowledge and bed side manner as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Kimmelman to family and friends. This is a endorsement I would rarely give!

Dr. Kimmelman was very professional with a very caring persona. I would recommend him highly and with great confidence. His skillful surgical touch improved my heallth greatly.(I didn't think I would feel like this again,Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dr. Randy S Kimmelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deerfield Beach, FL.