Have you seen Dr. Randy L Reese?

amazing guy, extremely knowledgeable, courteous and helpful !!!

Prompt & Courteous

I always receive excellent care from Dr. Reese and staff. They even returned my call over the weekend. I always feel like I am "heard". 5 stars!!!

Love Him!

Best doctor ever, I take my children to see him too and he is great with kids! When we are in his office it doesn't feel like a medical office, it feels like I am home. Thank you so much Dr. Reese for your amazing care and concern!

Diamond in the Rough

After countless offices throughout Lane County I finally found a Doctor that listens and cares about not only managing my condition but educating me on the manner in which my condition manifests. Unfortunately I have to go to Veneta to see him. If it were not for him I would never recommend this office because the unprofessionalism in that place is sickening. He is certainly a diamond in the rough in Veneta, and that place does not accurately reflect his brilliance. 5 Stars to Dr. Reese - 0 to Veneta Medical Clinic.

wonderful man and Dr!

This man has saved my life like no other. Without him I'd be in a wheelchair at 38. With him im walking on my own.

Finally a Doctor that is interested in understanding my disease, and not "running me through the mill," of the Healthcare machine. The 30 minute or so wait was well worth it as I learned more from Dr. Reese than any other Doctor that I have ever seen, and he missed his lunch to see me! His nursing staff was welcoming although there was some unpleasant personal discussions heard from the front office area which initially set me off, but that was redeemed with Dr. Reese!

Runaround

I have spent hours waiting for my appointment, after the doors have locked, he spends a lot of time on the appointments and tries to figure out what is going on, again no end result yet, but after numerous co-pays and countless hours spent waiting, I find myself having to find somebody that is more knowledgeable. I feel like I could get better results on a web search. I do have to admit, he did try.

Great provider

Spends lots of time, continues to try to find answer for difficult/changing problems even though no luck so far, doesn't just dismis it as "nothing." Knowledgeable across a range of things, not just basics.

Dr. Randy L Reese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eugene, OR.