Dr. Randy R Lundell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy R Lundell?

RUSHED OUT THE DOOR AFTER A 4 MONTH WAIT TO SEE DR LUND

i had terrible candida over growth, constant vaginal infections, anal itching, constant thrush from candida in my mouth for 7b months. I saw his PA Elizabeth Daniels for 2 visits and she confirmed Candida with the blood test. I waited 4 months to see Dr Lundell thinking he would be more an expert than the PA, but he was a Quack. He rushed me out of the door in 8 minutes. He said I had Sibo without even testing me. He said I did not have Candida even with all my symptoms. I say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. He undermined what his PA concluded as my diagnosis. He did nothing to give me candida killers. He handed me this GENERIC HANDOUT. from another Famous Doctor, not him. Then when I waited outside, minutes later another patient behind me came to sit by me and had the same GENERIC HANDOUT. DR. LUNDELL JUST SELLS SUPPLEMENT AND HE DIAGNOSES EVERYONE THE SAME. i DROVE FROM AMERICAN FORK TO SEE HIM what a QUACK.

Best of the best!

An excellent, caring doctor who makes you feel at ease and really wants to help you get healthy.

He doesnt answer questions, just overrides them with a memorize speel

Awesome Doc!

Dr. Lundell is amazing! He gets to the underlying causes of disease and health problems. I followed his recommendations on diet by cutting out gluten and wheat and feel amazing. He also got my hypothyroidism under control. After I started the new diet the severe eczema around my eyes cleared up after having it almost daily for a year! Wonderful staff also!

No soy. No gluten. No lactose???

I used to like Dr Lundell and his staff, but things are a lot different over there lately. Every time I go in with a complaint, he tells me that it's the way I"m eating. So far, he's taken me off gluten, lactose and now soy. There's not much left for me to eat AND I still don't feel good. Took me off of my medication and said it was gut health. Seems a little off to me.

Can't even get a phone call back to schedule an appt!

He is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've been to. He has a sincere desire to get to the root of a patients problems and takes the time to really listen to you(symptoms, concerns, ect). I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Awesome Doc

Dr. Lundell is awesome. He spends alot of time with patients and treats the whole person. He doesn't run a cattle drive. He cares about his patients and thier whole welfare.

Dr. Randy R Lundell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spanish Fork, UT.