Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randy B Mandell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Randy B Mandell has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Randy B Mandell has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
Although I saw Dr. Mandell a few years ago, the experience remains clear in my mind as it was without question the worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. He seemed to have some sort of attentional deficit disorder as he did not pay attention to what I told him about my condition (as evidenced by some of the things he later said and wrote to me) and he rushed out before answering some critical questions I had (and before 20 minutes were up). His diagnosis was wrong (as evidenced by later medical consultations with others) and his manner was extremely rude. Worst doctor ever.
I felt compelled to rate Dr. Mandell because of the other negative ratings. I have had the opposite experience from negative reviews. I have an inoperable brain tumor and have seen many, many doctors since it was diagnosed. In addition, I've had an abdominal issue since 1999 and have had every test under the sun multiple times short of exploratory surgery without finding anything wrong, and that includes genetic testing for Celiac disease and two camera pills. All that to say, because of both issues I have since a myriad of doctors in many different cities and states. Dr. Mandell is one of the most thorough primary care doctors I've had. When I came in to see him because I fell and passed out, he immediately sent me to a cardiologist who knew that it was related to my medication which replaces hormones my pituitary can't because of the radiation.He didn't futz around with it either. He was concerned that it was a heart problem and wanted it taken care of.When I'm due for a follow-up, I get a letter in the mail to let me know.He is a great doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
28 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Randy B Mandell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsUw Medicine Issaquah Clinic, 1455 11th Ave NW, Issaquah, WA
Dr. Randy B Mandell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.