Have you seen Dr. Randy I Pardell?

Not worth seeing

World-Class Psychiatrist

I went through psychoanalysis in Manhattan, with the head of the Columbia University Psychiatric Institute, and so have extremely high expectations. Dr. Pardell exceeds them. I have been seeing him for therapy for 2 years. He is brilliant, creative, and a warm, empathetic psychiatrist. He also stays on top of the latest developments in the field, including psychopharmacology.

T.D.

The office is freindly, comfortable, welcoming and judgement free.I’m not terribly experienced with doctor’s offices, but I would be hard-pressed to believe there’s any place much better then here.

Absolutely the best

Dr. Pardell is the best psychiatrist I have had in over 25 years of being treated for bipolar disorder. He was my doctor for 7 years when I lived in Poughkeepsie from 2000 to 2007. His command of psycho-pharmocologically was unmatched. He was always up on the latest research and was prescribing cutting edge meds like Abilify and Seroquel years before they hit the main stream. Of the 20+ psych professionals I've seen during my life, he was the most compassionate, most competent, most calm, most normal. When I became very ill, he worked with my family to provide great care - taking their calls and calling them to make sure I was doing well. Cannot recommend him too highly.

Excellent Psychiatrist and Staff

Dr. Randy I Pardell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.