Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Rice
Dr. Randy Rice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moose Lake, MN, with other offices in Sandstone, MN and Hinckley, MN (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rice is affiliated with Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center, St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth and Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Rice has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I was new to the community as my late husband wanted to return here (where he was from). Shortly after moving here, I lost my husband. I was left alone with no friends/family and being a diabetic with a connective tissue disease, it was not long before stress took its toll on my body. I was referred to Dr. Rice. I have found him to be very compassionate, caring as well as knowledgeable. He never rushes my visits, listens and advises me as necessary. I believe Dr. Rice is a "people" doctor and I'm so happy I was referred to him.
Dr. Rice is continually evolving into a better and better doctor. He reads a lot and tries to be knowledgeable about all the lasted medical practices. He listens to his patients, and he doesn't try to rush on to the next one. He is a great doctor, and a wonderful contributer to the community and the arts as well. Believe it or not, I don't have the pleasure of knowing this for myself, but I hear he is a superb gourmet cook as well.
Dr. Rice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
Pine Medical Center
Altru Health System
Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
Essentia Health Sandstone
St Marys Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Randy Rice accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randy Rice in this video.
Dr. Randy Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moose Lake, MN.