Dr. Randy Rice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Rice?

I was new to the community as my late husband wanted to return here (where he was from). Shortly after moving here, I lost my husband. I was left alone with no friends/family and being a diabetic with a connective tissue disease, it was not long before stress took its toll on my body. I was referred to Dr. Rice. I have found him to be very compassionate, caring as well as knowledgeable. He never rushes my visits, listens and advises me as necessary. I believe Dr. Rice is a "people" doctor and I'm so happy I was referred to him.

Dedicated to his Profession

Dr. Rice is continually evolving into a better and better doctor. He reads a lot and tries to be knowledgeable about all the lasted medical practices. He listens to his patients, and he doesn't try to rush on to the next one. He is a great doctor, and a wonderful contributer to the community and the arts as well. Believe it or not, I don't have the pleasure of knowing this for myself, but I hear he is a superb gourmet cook as well.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Randy Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moose Lake, MN.