Dr. Randy Rischette Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Randy Rischette?

Get a Second, Third, Fourth Opinion

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Thank goodness other health care professionals were nearby.

underdiagnosed

Posted on December 16th, 2009

Hello Dr. Rischette,A number of years ago I was a patient under your care for over two years. You insisted that I see you for both the med. and pscyhoanalysis portions of my treatment. You had diagnosed me with depression and were treating me with Celexa. During this time my self medicating using pot and alcohol was intensifying and my mania was continuing to compound (I even brought in some pot to show you at one session!) We kept meeting and increasing my Celexa dosage, potentially compounding my condition? In frustration and suicidal angst, I walked away from our relationship and was fortunately intervened on by my friends and ex-wife a few weeks later. I was admitted into the Seton Medical Clinic and began a long, proper, painful recovery process there. Perhaps I hid the bipolar portion of my condition from you very well. . .perhaps you alone are not capable of working on and diagnosing such cases? Today I am pleased to advise I am properly diagnosed, medicated, sober, working with both a psychiatrist and a therapist along with additional support at their encouraging and would strongly recommend this multi-pronged approach to address mental health well-being for others who (potentially) face this condition.

Posted on May 30th, 2017