Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Stein
Dr. Randy Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital and Putnam Hospital Center. Dr. Stein has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Randy Stein has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Saw this Doctor for a slightl hyperthyroid (overactive). At first visit she wanted to treat me with radioactive iodine. Lucky for me that my family has a history of this condition and my dad a physics professor actually worked on research with Dr Rosalyn Yallow Nobel prize winner for medicine in the field of thyroid disease and radioactive iodine. I knew that the radioactive iodine could burn my thyroid resulting in the need to take synthroid for the rest of my life. This doctor is looking for repeat customers not your well being. I went on medication to slow down the thyroid which eventually became normal. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!! This website does not allow zero stars
This doctor is nuts. I was in the hosp, waiting to have baby (complications), I had never met this woman before, but she shows up in my hospital room and kept repeating women with my thyroid condition make bad mothers. And I mean kept repeating it, like her own personal mantra. Very arrogant, didn't listen, wasn't interested in listening, she already made her decision and she was sticking to it. Don't waste your time with this one. Even got advice from one of the nurses that works with her to avoid this doc.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Stein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Randy Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestchester Medical Group, 210 Westchester Ave, West Harrison, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randy Stein in this video.
Dr. Randy Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.