Dr. Randy Stein Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Randy Stein?

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Saw this Doctor for a slightl hyperthyroid (overactive). At first visit she wanted to treat me with radioactive iodine. Lucky for me that my family has a history of this condition and my dad a physics professor actually worked on research with Dr Rosalyn Yallow Nobel prize winner for medicine in the field of thyroid disease and radioactive iodine. I knew that the radioactive iodine could burn my thyroid resulting in the need to take synthroid for the rest of my life. This doctor is looking for repeat customers not your well being. I went on medication to slow down the thyroid which eventually became normal. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!! This website does not allow zero stars

OK, not exceptional

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Dr. Randy Stein is a nice person and an OK doctor. I'm ambivalent about actually recommending her. Due to Dr. Stein's working schedule, getting an appointment can be very difficult. Her assistant is very helpful.

Wouldn't go if she were the last doc on earth

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

This doctor is nuts. I was in the hosp, waiting to have baby (complications), I had never met this woman before, but she shows up in my hospital room and kept repeating women with my thyroid condition make bad mothers. And I mean kept repeating it, like her own personal mantra. Very arrogant, didn't listen, wasn't interested in listening, she already made her decision and she was sticking to it. Don't waste your time with this one. Even got advice from one of the nurses that works with her to avoid this doc.

Posted on January 27th, 2017