Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randy C Talamayan has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 58
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Tallamayan. He was though and took his time to figure out what was going on with me. I had gone back and forth to my previous doctor 3 times and still had no answers. My first time seeing Dr. Tallamayan he diagnosed my issue by doing a very simple test right in the office. My husband has now switch over and he is extremely happy also.
I have been a patient of Dr. Talamayan for about 5 years.. I like the office, he listen to your ailments and prescribes appropriate meds.. Most all the girls in the office are very nice. I have also be a walk in patient when I was really sick and they squeezed me in, Thankfully. Plus the location is convenient. I am a time conscious person, always an early bird. I am happy the office opens at 830(and being the only patient in the office) you would expect to be in and out quickly, not for a visit but just for blood work. I am a patient person as well however having blood drawn in this office is never short, Never the case here!!!!! 40 minute wait isn't acceptable,(being the only patient in the office) I was told there are many other office I can go to If I an not happy waiting here. So all I am saying visits are great at this office but you may want to have blood work done somewhere else.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1993
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Randy C Talamayan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJersey Shore Medical Pediatric Associates Llc, 1255 Highway 70 Ste 12N, Lakewood, NJ
Dr. Randy C Talamayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, NJ.