Dr. Randy Trimpey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Trimpey?

Great Doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I'very been with Dr. Trimpy since he came to Bowling Green and when he went to Findlay, Ohio with the Orthopedic Surgeon Group and now back in Bowling Green. I don't like to change doctors and having him know my physical problems since the beginning is extremely important tof me.

BEST DR IN NW OHIO

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Trimpey is the best doctor I have in my life. Very knowedgeable.

Rude Staff, Not a confident Dr.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Dr. Trimpey is a very quite Dr. that often is unsure of what to do. While measuring our child he mismeasured our infant by 2 inches and thought something was wrong with babies size medically. After much fidgeting and debate he remeasured and found the actual length. We had two appointments. 4:00 and 4:30. I was refused the first appointment because we arrived at 4:10. They stated that they were very busy but the waiting room was empty and all the patient rooms were open. I made the appointment because my husband has visited Dr Trimpey, when I told him that I made the appointment my husband said that I would not like him. My husband was right.

Good Personal Doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2010

I've been seen by Dr. Trimpy for probably 5 years. He is a very good doctor and always refer's me to some of the best specialists in the area for my more serious problems.I've been told he's leaving the Bowling Green Practice and I feel this would be a serious loss to the Clinic and the Wood County Health System. I am personally going to stay with Dr. Trimpy and follow him to Findlay, Ohio where he will now practice.

Posted on October 25th, 2017