Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randye G Karmin
Dr. Randye G Karmin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Miami, FL . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Karmin is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Randye G Karmin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I dont like to make comments that are negative but I dont want anyone to experince what I went through with this doctor and staff. The entire front desk staff completely disregards your concerns and PRIVACY. I've never had such a level of unprofessionalism. The doctor also carries this same attitude. I suppose you cant blame the staff as they are only following the example of their leader but in any case I wouldnt recommend this office to anyone.
I am sure it is fine for yearly check ups, but the minute any complication may arise..trust me, this is not the practice or physician you want. Ask them if they are affiliated with any hospital? Or if they can recommend a doctor in a hospital? They are for very surface level basic care with far from superior knowledge in their field and they know it. Please, trust from my experience, and choose otherwise.
Dr. Karmin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Randye G Karmin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randye G Karmin in this video.
Dr. Randye G Karmin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.