Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranganath Pathak
Dr. Ranganath Pathak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Roseville, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Pathak is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital and Mercy San Juan Medical Center. Dr. Pathak has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ranganath Pathak has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Ranganath Pathak has the following 10 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Ranganath Pathak has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ranganath Pathak is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Ease of access for wheelchair bound is very good. Sidewalks are smooth and level, automatic doors and large elevators. Smaller waiting room, and staff quick to run to offer help with doors and very pleasant overall. Referred by our GI doctor post exams for further diagnosis. Colon procedures frankly are incredibly unpleasant and embarrassing and messy, ditto for the preps. Doctors "backside" manner made this less so. Didn't need surgery after all. Dr personally was extremely helpful in detailing exactly what and where to purchase certain items, including providing links on the internet.
Dr. Pathak is so kind and caring and really listens and shows concern. I have been seeing him for a little less than a year and he is so wonderful along with his staff, Jaime and Nikki. I just love this office and would recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pathak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University College Dublin
Graduated in 1990
Grant Medical Center
Dr. Ranganath Pathak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ranganath Pathak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.