Dr. Rangram Chandran Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rangram Chandran?

When others gave up Dr. Chandran saved my eyesight.

My name is Ken I am a 62 old male with diabetes, other doctors offered no help as I was losing my vision and told me there was nothing they could do. Dr Chandran restored my vision from 20/50 to 20/20. He has trained a highly speaclized team to provide the most compassionate state of art treatment available anywhere. I trust him with my eyesight need I say anymore.

Great Doctor, wonderful staff. Here you are more than an insurance number. Always takes time to answer your questions and concerns.

Good doctor

He is treating me with eye injections for Macular Degeneration. I have some vision improvement. He is very busy and always in a hurry. He is not very receptive to answering questions and can be very abrupt. His assistant is very nice and she will try to answer questions. I will stick with him as he is familiar with my case.

Excellent Doctor and Staff restores patients vision.

Dr. Chandran truly cares about you and your family. He provides the most up to date care available. He will improve the quality of your life as well as your families lives. Each of his staff members, share his deep concern for all there patients. He and his team restored my vision from 20/60 to 20/20 he provided me the education and tools to battle the war against diabetes and saved my sight.

Dr. Rangram Chandran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.