Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rani Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rani Alexander has the following 7 expertise
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rani Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
She was very insensitive about a serious issue we are having with my father. Incompetent, rude and useless! She never introduced her self to our family and spoke to my dad like we were not even there. And!..... asking him questions that had not matter at all! My dad may have cancer and she is asking him where he lives! I can go on and on but im not going to waste my time... Come on! I would not bring my pet to this doctor.....Stay away!
I would not recommend Dr Alexander, very unprofessional. I was misdiagnosed put on meds that need to be taken for 10 days when I called after 4 to say they were upsetting my stomach was told to stop them, no follow up. The wait time is horrendous and staff does not seem to care. I feel she needs supervision in her ability diagnose.
18 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rani Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Boylston, MA.