Dr. Rani M Gill Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rani M Gill?

HORRIBLE!!!! Don't waste your time

Emergent Care Huntsville Hospital

Dr. Gill was professional and competent during my day stay at HH ER unit in her care. She had a concerning air about my problem and follow-up treatment, and I would recommend her to friends for treatment .

Rani M Gill Review

The doctor is useless, no knowledge but care for money only. Stupid doctor rani gill.

awful MD i have ever experienced with.

awful

Delays treatment, refuses treatment, worst bedside manner.

She says goodbye before hi!!!

I would only recommend this doctor if i had a friend that was dying and lost in a desert and she was the only available doctor. But she would probably show up and tell my friend how stupid and pathetic he/she is. And then proceed to tell them that they were a pathetic waste of time. Dont try to show her important paperwork because she wont even look at it. She should never have been hired. I cant believe she hasnt been fired. I hope someone sues her but for malpractice real soon. I know this all sounds real harsh. I would have too. Actually i thought the other reviews were a little critical. But i found out for myself. If u are dying go somewhere else. If your healthy go ahead. She doesnt have time for SICK patients.

ASK FOR SOMEONE ELSE

This doctor Gill lies about what tests she can give if she's too busy or wants to go home. I told her I had just tested positive for a pregnancy at home and she wanted to put me on steroids. She Openly Admitted the steroids would be harmful to a new pregnancy but would not test me again to be sure (saying the lab did not have the test while a lab tech and four nurses said that yes they have the test and it only take a little bit to process.) She then said "Well do you want the prescription or not?" And i replied "not if it can be harmful." And she WALKED OUT on me, did not return, just left me in the room till a nurse came and was like "oh you're still here? she said you were done" Dr. Gill THEN DELETED my insurance information out of my patient file so i would be billed for the full amount when i had not been rendered ANY services at all what so ever.

Dr. Rani M Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.