Is Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Rectal exzam finger poked into vaginal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu - Posted on November 26th, 2018
I went in for yearly check up. I was put on table with feet in stirrups and without a word of warning, she pushed her finger into my rectum with a violent jam up and a violent jam down and her finger ruptured through my vaginal,( at the time I did not know how severe it damage was)I cried out stop !! and jerked back and sat up, she just walked out of the room I quickly put my clothes on and got out as quickly as possible as I was walking out in pain and shock the lady at the desk said you have to pay for your visit. I paid without saying a word I was so in shock and pain. After that I am bleeding and bouts with UTI’s. This was my experience with a physical.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu - Posted on July 1st, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
University Of Minnesota
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu
Padmajarani Gottipolu, M.D. practices at Carrollton Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Services include annual health exams, immunizations and chronic illness management.
Locations & DirectionsVILLAGE HEALTH PARTNERS, 8080 Independence Pkwy Ste 200, Plano, TX
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.