Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranjan Paul
Dr. Ranjan Paul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suwanee, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paul is affiliated with Wellstar North Fulton Hospital and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Paul has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ranjan Paul has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Showing 5 of 21
I highly recommend Dr. Paul as a primary care doctor. He is an excellent diagnostician, knowledgeable and keeps current with medical advancements. Also which was important to me is he sits down and LISTENS to his patients. He takes his time and lets his patients talk and answers all questions they have with sincerity and care. I have seen him with his patients in the hospital and even though very busy he will still sit down and listen to what his patients have to say before giving them the best of care. And that is why I chose him as my physician and recommend him to anyone for themselves or care of a loved one.
Dr Paul has been my Doctor since 2006. Although it's sometimes a 45-minute drive to his office, it is so worth it. He showed so much compassion toward my husband before his death, and his total attention to all things pertaining to my health is amazing--I've never had a Doctor who was so caring and LISTENS, then prescribes whatever treatment or med is necessary. I am 87 years old and feel that under his care, I have many more good years left. I have recommended him to many of my friends, and really appreciate the support and kindness of Mrs Paul and his entire staff. Thank you, Dr Paul!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University College Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1987
Maulana Azad Medical College
Dr. Ranjan Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRanjan Paul Md, 4355 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 500, Suwanee, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ranjan Paul in this video.
Dr. Ranjan Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.