Dr. Ranjan Paul Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ranjan Paul?

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Paul as a primary care doctor. He is an excellent diagnostician, knowledgeable and keeps current with medical advancements. Also which was important to me is he sits down and LISTENS to his patients. He takes his time and lets his patients talk and answers all questions they have with sincerity and care. I have seen him with his patients in the hospital and even though very busy he will still sit down and listen to what his patients have to say before giving them the best of care. And that is why I chose him as my physician and recommend him to anyone for themselves or care of a loved one.

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr Paul has been my Doctor since 2006. Although it's sometimes a 45-minute drive to his office, it is so worth it. He showed so much compassion toward my husband before his death, and his total attention to all things pertaining to my health is amazing--I've never had a Doctor who was so caring and LISTENS, then prescribes whatever treatment or med is necessary. I am 87 years old and feel that under his care, I have many more good years left. I have recommended him to many of my friends, and really appreciate the support and kindness of Mrs Paul and his entire staff. Thank you, Dr Paul!

Patient

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I will recommend him to any person who wants to be treated in the areas he practices.

Patient

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Dr. Paul has taken care of me and my family for over 8 years. We are healthier because of his recommendations. I would totally recommend him to all my friends and family.

One of the finest

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Outstanding patient care. Was very impressed with his ability to understand my problem and choose the best course of action. Follow up was superb and showed that he genuinely cares for his patients.

The Best Doctor I Have Had in the ATL area since Moving here in 1996

Posted on February 6th, 2014

He is a very Professional while also VERY REASSURING, does NOT just write a prescription and then dismiss you; he is very thorough, gets all your medical records and does a thorough examination based on your symptoms that you tell him as well as past Health History. He is accessible by phone and will fit you in if you feel you need to be seen that very day. If you are admitted to the hospital, he will visit and examine you each day, confer with other doctors; especially Specialists that have been seeing you while in the hospital and also will request for other Specialists if he feels it is needed, he orders all the tests that could possibly even give more information. He is Reassuring and LISTENS; if you are uncomfortable or fearful of a particular test, he explains it fully and makes sure you are informed and comfortable . His office is an hour away from my home (which I was not aware of until my 1st visit) yet I continue to see him and have him as My Primary Care Doctor. He is an Amazing Doctor and I Would have enough Trust and Faith in him to care for my 15 year old Daughter. Whoever wrote that horrific accusation should be identified (they should have clearly identified themselves) and at the Very Least Fined. I clicked on the button for "Report Abuse"of the "review"that Was so horribly fraudulent, slanderous and Libelous. I am so Sorry that the Dr had to have this type of abuse directed at him. He is the Best! Very Professional and Also, very personable and Effective! I was referred by a Specialist's office to him while searching for a new Primary Care Provider; he is Known and Respected in the ATL area by the Medical Professional Community for the Wonderful Doctor that he is!

Thank you, Dr. Paul!!

Posted on June 10th, 2012

We met Dr. Paul 5 1/2 years ago when my husband had a stroke. He was the attending physician at the hospital where my husband spent about 6 weeks. He was caring and knowledgeable and kind. We have both been his patients ever since and we would recommend him to anyone!

So glad we found him!

Posted on February 9th, 2012

My husband had a stroke in 2006 and spent almost 6 weeks at North Fulton Hospital. Dr. Paul was his in-hospital, internal medicine doctor and saw him almost every day. We liked his care and attentiveness and bedside manner so much that he has been my husband's and my primary care doctor ever since. His office is small, his "people" are friendly and professional, and he is never too rushed to answer all our questions! We would highly recommend him!

I don't agree with this very vile remark

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I am a female and Dr.Paul has been my doctor for six years. He is a caring and competent physician. He is very respectful towards all his patients.

Dr Ranjan Paul-The Best-A doctor that truly cares!

Posted on December 7th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Paul's since his office opened in John's Creek. He has has taken care of me and my family members with caring and compasion the way doctors used to treat patients. He always takes the time to listen and help you in any way he can. If you have an problem outside of his scope of practice he will refer you to excellent specialist. He truly cares about you and your well being. His office staff is very friendly and helpful and makes you feel at ease when you go thru the door. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Paul to anyone.

Posted on July 15th, 2016