Dr. Ranjana S Sharma Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ranjana S Sharma?

horrable

i went to er with a bad tooth ache she came in shoved my head back ,and looked up my nose and ears then hit my bad tooth with the light and the tongue depressor .and got very rude when i said she hurt me, my friend who was with me asked if there was a dentist that could pull my tooth she rudely said no not with out money. then i told her i had a ulcer and a few other health issues including allergy to penicillin she prescribed me 2 drugs that can not be taken with my health problems or with ulcers.

Type 2 Diabetes