Dr. Ranjana Sood Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ranjana Sood?

A patient oriented approach to medicine.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Sood has been seeing me for elbow and shoulder pain. I have found her to be very caring and thoughtful to understand my concerns. She came in early when her schedule was full when I was having difficulties and needed to see her. I feel good about the care I receive from her.

Worst Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2015

She is very inexperienced and pathetic doctor. We took our mom as she was diagnosed with Scleroderma some time back. In my first appointment, she showed up couple of hours late and I felt as if she doesnt know anything except Prednisone. She said she ll refer to books talk to colleagues and get back. Very unknowledgable. And she did not get back for 2 or 3 weeks. Then I have to remind her to let us know next steps. She told some basic medications on phone. By that time, we lost confidence in her treatment. We lost our mother to Scleroderma and the doctor is not helpful at all in treating her. Lets talk about how professional she is. She shows up 2 hours late for an appointment and doesn't apologize and on top of that she wants to finish our appointment in 5 minutes saying she is running late for other appointments without proper next steps. Very unprofessional. Hope she sees this review and mend her ways.

Patient? What patient?

Posted on October 19th, 2013

On the first visit, Sood requires an extensive written history form. This is great, if it's read. She ignored several of the symptoms I listed, concentrating on two that caught her attention. On the follow-up visit two weeks later, she hadn't read the history, didn't know most of my problems or why I was there. She could not have been in a bigger hurry to exit the exam room, and dismissed my questions or any attempts to discuss lab results. (I was, apparently, interrupting her Friday afternoon fun.) Sadly, I'll now have to take my rather frightening lab results to another rheumatologist to find out what they mean.

Top Rheumatologist

Posted on March 8th, 2011

A fantastic doctor - calls patient on the weekends and evenings. Spends extra time to see them - definitely worth the wait

Lack of interest in patient

Posted on August 25th, 2009

Precribed wrong meds a few times, can't remember your condition

Great doctor