Dr. Ranjit S Grewal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranjit S Grewal?

Best Dr. Ever,Always. making a patient feel better . He has been my Dr for.30. years k o

Happy patient

I am very pleased with Dr Grewal, he always has time to answer all my questions. When I had a choice to join an Independent medical practitioners,I voted to pay a little more and be able to stay with him.. I never have a problem getting in the same day if need be. His receptionist/medical assistant is efficient and knowledgeable. It's really nice to have an fashioned family doctor again.

Great doctor!

I used to go to Dr Grewal but he stopped accepting HMO insurance. My mother and my grandmother both go to him. He always makes time for his patients and he is very caring. What I really appreciate is that when we go, there is never a long wait to see the doctor. His receptionist, Jaime is very professional and kind.

Great MD

I have been a patient with Dr. Grewal for over ten years now. He is very knowledgeable in the field of medicine and I am very confident to take my children their. He is an outstanding doctor and an outstanding human being.