Dr. Ranjit R Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranjit R Singh?

very professional, polite, very communicative to patient. takes you on time, very little, if any, wait time.

I could barely breath, my body was cramping, I was coughing my head off and then I realized that I needed more than over the counter medication. I found Dr Singh.He knew what I needed and did not let me leave until we he and I had a medical plan that would help me. Yes, I was tested for allergies,but that was at my asking. I was only using 30% of my lung capacity and within two weeks I was back at 100%. I will sing {no pun intended!}Dr. Singh's praises for what he has done for me.He is patient,kind and cares!

Satisfied Patient

My son has been going to Dr. Singh for about 9 years. The staff is always nice and happy to help you in any way. Dr. Singh is very interested in knowing all of his patiences and he is very helpful with any do's and don'ts. We love visiting his office and would never think of changing doctors.

Dr. Ranjit R Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.