Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ranjith M Shetty has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Ranjith M Shetty has the following 9 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ranjith M Shetty - Posted on December 18th, 2018
I've been coming to Dr. Shetty for years for my allergy and asthma needs. Everyone is wonderful here.
There are much better Drs around than this woman
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ranjith M Shetty - Posted on July 20th, 2018
Advise you to find A Dr with more experience and more open minded. She does not believe that Psoriatic Arthritis is a painful condition and became visibly agitated when I mentioned using alternative medicine with traditional medicine. Two days after my appt. she sent me a letter saying she no longer wanted me as a patient. There was no phone call first. The letter just came in the mail. Fine with me as there are much better doctors than her around who are more experienced. She is also reluctant to change medications. I have been on Enbrel and methotrexate for at least 10 yrs and feel they have lost their potency. She, however, would not listen. She has also never discussed diet, exercise or vitamins with me. Been a patient there for too long - around 2 yrs. She should try talking to people first before sending a note in the mail. Be careful what you say to her. You may get a letter in the mail too!
Kind, caring, professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ranjith M Shetty - Posted on April 8th, 2018
I felt in good hands from the moment I met Dr. Shetty. Dr. Shetty is so humble which I personally feel is a great quality in someone you are trusting your vision to. He took the time to answer all my questions and explained everything he was going to do and what I could expect. I’ve had one eye done and it’s been two weeks and I’m amazed at the results! Only one eye done and I’ve put the prescription glasses away! I chose the multi focal lense because I want the best of all worlds and I’m still working and need to see both distance and close up. You may have to wait a little time in the office but, it is so worth it. I would recommend him to anyone needing cataract surgery. I chose the laser and glad I did, I had no down time!
Allergy treatment , Doctor and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ranjith M Shetty - Posted on April 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ranjith M Shetty - Posted on May 1st, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Ranjith M Shetty Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALLERGY & ASTHMA CLINIC, 5307 Main St Ste 201, New Port Richey, FL
Dr. Ranjith M Shetty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.