Dr. Ranju Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranju Singh?

Excellent appointment with Dr. Singh

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I appreciated Dr. Singh's caring and professional attention to my situation, which had not yet been clearly diagnosed. She made helpful, yet simple suggestions for palliative treatment. I am doing FINE and will see her again for an annual review.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Singh is down to earth and listens to you when you talk to her. She suggests different options for treatment when needed and has a wonderful bedside manor.

Great doctor!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor, who cleared up some stupid mis-diagnoses from previous doctors and prescribed a great course of treatment. I would recommend her to anyone (and have!)

Dr. is good practician but she fails miserably in taking care of patients and her staff

Posted on June 11th, 2015

This doc does not have voice mail, email, website, cell phone, portal isn't updated, and answering service won't take messages. Office hours, office days are short and they wont answer phone 15-20 minutes before closing. The staff is overwhelmed with work and complains about it. Doc is a good practitioner, but that is the only plus.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Terrible staff.

love her

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Have some issues with overall service

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Agree office is well-organized, cheery, etc. However: 1) As a day-shift-working patient, I find their limited office hours impossible to get to. 2) The office phone isn't staffed to the end of stated office hours. 3) The answering service only refers most issues back to the office, including appointment cancellations! 4) Routine prescription renewals require an expensive office visit for only a couple minutes of doctor time. My GP can do that, plus more, for the same price.

Retail Loss Prevention Manager

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Singh successfully diagnosed and treated my GOUT 2 years ago. She has prescribed the correct medications to keep the gout in check....until I screw up and miss a dose and indulge in shrimp cocktails. She treated my acute GOUT flair up this morning, and just 2 hours later I am feeling better already. She extracted fluid from my gout-inflamed knee and injected a shot of steroid in less than 10 painless minutes. Dr. Singh takes the time to ask all of the right questions and examine all of the joints, not just the affected one(s). She takes the time to explain the causes, treatments, and medications so you walk away with a better understanding of what is affecting your body, what she is doing to correct it, and what you need to do to assist the healing process.

Very professional and pleasant experience

Posted on March 8th, 2014

Dr. SIngh was very honest and upfront at the first appointment. I have been a patient for two years and have been seen very close to my appointment times. Dr. Singh prescribed medicine to help with my pain and then began working on medicine to alleviate my inflammation. With regular scheduled check ups, I feel that I know how my disease is being treated and any changes that are taking place. My questions are always answered. I am aware of what I can do to help my condition and together we are making my life better. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Singh to anyone who may be helped by a rheumatologist.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr Singh was very caring and figured out my problem. I am very thankful to her for restoring my health.

Dr. Singh is a very caring Dr!

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

I was at my wit's end and was referred to Dr. Singh by a neighboring Dr. for a similar issue. Dr. Singh had my blood taken right away and tested me for the conditions that no one had tested me for in the ten years, I was having issues and symptoms of what I was diagnosed with. I am young and was diagnosed with a rare disease that is somewhat complicated and she was the only one who tested, treated and continues to treat me with the upmost of care, professionalism and down to earth sympathy. I am grateful to her. The staff knows me now and they are very nice to me on the phone and in person. I would recommend this Dr. She is giving me a new leash on life.

Posted on October 13th, 2017