Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranko Miocinovic MD
Dr. Ranko Miocinovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with other offices in Tinley Park, IL and Naperville, IL . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ranko Miocinovic has 3 locations
17495 La Grange Rd
Tinley Park, IL 60487
1020 E Ogden Ave Ste 301
Naperville, IL 60563
Book Online Now
Dr. Ranko Miocinovic has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ranko Miocinovic has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ranko Miocinovic - Posted on December 6th, 2018
I saw this doctor for the first tome today. He came in the room and had no care in the world. He asked me what was going on and interrupted me when I attempted to tell him. Within two minutes, he determined I need to switch medications, all somehow without performing an exam on me whatsoever. I had more questions for him but he left the room and never returned. Since he wouldn't help me, I had to call my primary care physician for assistance. My primary informed me he was unable to assist because I was seeing a specialist and he couldn't go over his head. So now this doctor who showed absolutely zero interest in helping me, who didn't even examine me, is dictating my care. Worst experience with any doctor in my life.
16 Years Experience
The University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Ranko Miocinovic Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ranko Miocinovic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naperville, IL.