Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rany M Saleh DO
Dr. Rany M Saleh has 2 locations
50 Christopher Columbus Dr Apt 2105
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Dr. Rany M Saleh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rany M Saleh has the following 38 expertise
- Myocardial Infarction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Right Ventricular Dysfunction
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Cholesterol Management
- Stress Testing
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
- Myocardial Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Cardiac Edema
- Coronary Angiography
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rany M Saleh - Posted on January 3rd, 2017
Amazing Cardiologist with a wonderful bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rany M Saleh - Posted on April 7th, 2016
If you are looking for a great cardiologist, look no more. It is evident that Dr Saleh has years of experience but it is his insurmountable INTEGRITY, HONESTY and KINDNESS that you can count on. I am convinced that he saved my husband's life and would recommend Dr. Saleh wholeheartedly without reservation to anyone looking for a great Cardiologist who cares about his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rany M Saleh - Posted on March 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rany M Saleh - Posted on March 12th, 2015
I've seen Dr. Saleh for a year now and have been extremely satisfied with his patient care. He is very diligent in his work. Him along side staff have given me such great attention which makes me feel comfortable. I've seen numerous doctors over the last two years and never have I gotten such great care. I recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rany M Saleh - Posted on March 9th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Rany M Saleh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rany M Saleh
Dear Patients Please Note, I am no longer with Cardiology Center of NJ. I am in the process of opening my own practice/office. NOTE: The address listed here is NOT a practice location, as the location of the practice is yet to be determined. If you are a former patient or new patient please feel free to leave your contact information (including name, address, phone number, email). I will notify you as soon as soon as the practice is operational. If you wish to speak with me feel free to contact me via phone number listed. Thank you. PLEASE LEAVE CONTACT INFORMATION (i.e. Name, Address, Phone number and email address) AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] or on Voice Mail at: (201) 222-7512 Thank You. Rany Saleh, DO, FACOI
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rany M Saleh, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Jersey City, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Rany M Saleh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.