Dr. Rao Immaneni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rao Immaneni?

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I've never been so disgusted with a doctors office. The staff is extremely rude. I was made to wait for almost two hours with a sick two year old after being greeted by a rude receptionist who acted like I was just a bother to even come in with a sick child. Things only got worse from there. I was told that my child's chest was totally clear which I found completely outlandish considering he had been coughing up chunks of mucus for two days. Our new doctor found this to be untrue. That's just the tip of the iceberg but the most important part of what was wrong with this appointment. I came home and immediately found a new pediatrician.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

We love Dr Rao! We have 5 children and recently moved to the area and had to find a peds dr we could trust and rely on! We hardly ever have a wait, if any and the staff are wonderful. Patty is also very good with our children. I am so glad we found him!

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

My son is 10 months old and absolutely admires Dr. Rao. He is really good with infants and my son really took to him! The wait to get into an appointment might take a while but it is well worth it, because you don't feel rushed and all your questions are answered by the end of the appointment time. I took the advise and recommendation from a family member, so please take my recommendation to go see him for your child's next visit. Like me, you won't regret that you did! :)

The ONLY Pediatrician I'd Use

Posted on August 11th, 2011

After getting use to Doctor Rao's accent, he is very easy to talk to. He doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist when needed.Even if he doesn't know what's wrong, he'll send you to someone who can help diagnose your child.My kids LOVE him. They never mind going to see him.

Posted on December 4th, 2009