Dr. Rao Mikkilineni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rao Mikkilineni?

Not happy at all

Posted on March 9th, 2014

On my 2nd visit, Dr. Rao told me that my right lung was partially collapsed, and my diaphragm was frozen on the right side. He wanted to meet with my primary doctor and the rheumatologist who had both referred me to him. He told me that he was very busy in the ICU, so I should call him in two weeks. I went home and made an appointment with a pulmonary doctor in NYC. I retired because my breathing problems made it hard to do my job, and have been seeking an answer for a year. This doctor was not the answer for me. I would not recommend him.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

saved my life from pneumonia! great doctor, amazing personality and bedside manner. few left doctors like dr rao.

Posted on March 30th, 2015