Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rao H Naseem has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
When medications could no longer control my life-threatening heart condition, my cardiologist referred me to Dr. Naseem, a cardiac electrophysiologist. I did not have to wait before being able to make an appointment with Dr. Naseem, nor after his evaluation of my condition did he even let me go back home but sent me immediately across the street to the hospital and, as an emergency, worked me in on the following morning for the implanting of a pacemaker. Dr. Naseem monitored all aspects of my condition. He has continued to monitor my condition every three months ever since. What had been a life-threatening heart condition is now stabilized; I have had no issues of any kind with my heart since he implanted the pacemaker and prescribed appropriate medications to assist in the control of my condition. Dr. Naseem is thorough in explaining what my examinations reveal about my condition. Furthermore, his professional demeanor inspires confidence, and his amiability puts one at one's ease. Karla, his nurse, is outstanding. Never hurried but never wasting time, she conducts her part of my examinations professionally and amicably, and she never fails to respond promptly to any questions I telephone to ask. The office staff deals with me efficiently and amiably. For some reason, I am unable to access "The wait time at the office was about: -Select-" but I can report that I do not remember ever having had a tiresome wait in his office.
Dr. Naseem is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Aga Khan Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Rao H Naseem accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Clinic Of North Texas, 2609 Scripture St, Denton, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rao H Naseem in this video.
Dr. Rao H Naseem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.