Dr. Rao Naseem Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rao Naseem?

A Life-Saving Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2016

When medications could no longer control my life-threatening heart condition, my cardiologist referred me to Dr. Naseem, a cardiac electrophysiologist. I did not have to wait before being able to make an appointment with Dr. Naseem, nor after his evaluation of my condition did he even let me go back home but sent me immediately across the street to the hospital and, as an emergency, worked me in on the following morning for the implanting of a pacemaker. Dr. Naseem monitored all aspects of my condition. He has continued to monitor my condition every three months ever since. What had been a life-threatening heart condition is now stabilized; I have had no issues of any kind with my heart since he implanted the pacemaker and prescribed appropriate medications to assist in the control of my condition. Dr. Naseem is thorough in explaining what my examinations reveal about my condition. Furthermore, his professional demeanor inspires confidence, and his amiability puts one at one's ease. Karla, his nurse, is outstanding. Never hurried but never wasting time, she conducts her part of my examinations professionally and amicably, and she never fails to respond promptly to any questions I telephone to ask. The office staff deals with me efficiently and amiably. For some reason, I am unable to access "The wait time at the office was about: -Select-" but I can report that I do not remember ever having had a tiresome wait in his office.

Posted on June 28th, 2016