Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rao Pasupuleti
Dr. Rao Pasupuleti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with other offices in Plainsboro, NJ and Trenton, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Pasupuleti is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rao Pasupuleti has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Rao Pasupuleti has the following 16 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Rao Pasupuleti has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rao Pasupuleti is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
My 3 boys and I have been patients since 2007 and we have seen the office go through many changes. It used to be very disorganized. My opinion is that the staff is working hard to get better and they are SO much more on the ball than they used to be. The 2 doctors that are in the practice now are very knowledgeable and personable. It's a pleasure to go for an appointment now.
Dr. Pasupuleti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
University Medical Center At Princeton
39 Years Experience
Kurnool Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Morristown Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rao Pasupuleti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.