Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raouf S Gharbo has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Raouf S Gharbo has the following 14 expertise
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- Brain Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Raouf S Gharbo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raouf S Gharbo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Waited a month to be seen and couldn't be anymore unhappy. The office staff scheduling is very nice which is deceiving considering who you are seeing. His personality is extremely arrogant and non empathetic, which is a horrible trait to have when your job is helping "manage pain". Could barely talk during appointment, and when I tried to explain anything he cut me off. Barely took the time to read any paperwork, kept huffing like he was rushing or aggravated. I honestly feel like he could care less about what people deal with on a daily basis and only cares about shots and how to make money off a patient. Don't go to this Dr. you will not make any progress.
Unfortunately, Dr. Gharbo was unfamiliar with my type of pain. Sadly, I did not understand that, thinking pain was pain. As he became more frustrated with his lack of success, he also became more distant and resentful. Having invested a lot of time, I was reluctant to change doctors, but the quality of my life is such that I have no choice. I can say, without qualification, this has been the most unsatisfactory experience I have ever had with a doctor in over 60 years. Not only was my treatment unsuccessful, but I found Dr. Gharbo's personality incredibly off-putting.
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Raouf S Gharbo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHampton Roads Neurosurgical Center, 12200 Warwick Blvd Ste 410, Newport News, VA
Dr. Raouf S Gharbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.