- Lawrence General Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raouf Sayegh MD
Dr. Raouf Sayegh, MD is a doctor primarily located in Andover, MA, with another office in Andover, MA. They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include General Practice, Nephrology.
Dr. Raouf Sayegh has 2 locations
Dr. Raouf Sayegh has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Raouf Sayegh has the following 8 expertise
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Raouf Sayegh Accepts the Following Insurance
- 140 Haverhill St Ste 8 Andover , MA (978) 686-4343
- 140 Haverhill St Ste 8 Andover , MA 01810
More about Dr. Raouf Sayegh
Dr. Sayegh graduated from the Fac of Med Univ of Aleppo Syria in 1987. Dr. Sayegh works in Andover, MA and 1 other location and specializes in General Practice and Nephrology. Dr. Sayegh is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital and Anna Jaques Hospital.