Dr. Raoul P Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raoul P Rodriguez?

MICHELANGELO OF ORTHOPEDICS

This man is the Michelangelo of Orthopedic Surgeons with respect to the foot and ankle...As an RN I've seen alot of orthopedic repairs and surgeries...I could not recommend him more highly...I had a very complicated repair done on my left foot and now the (Left foot Tarsometatarsal fusions ) is better than the right!!!!

Dr. Rodriguez is a very caring and experienced surgeon. He and/or his staff was always available when I had questions and returned my calls promptly. I've had 2 surgeries with him and would highly recommned him to anyone. If I could rate Nurse Charlie, I would give him 4 stars also.

Dr. Raoul P Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.