Is Dr. Raphael A Argueta the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raphael A Argueta
Dr. Raphael A Argueta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camarillo, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Raphael A Argueta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Raphael A Argueta has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Raphael A Argueta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Impossible to reach by phone. Previously, I had called repeatedly for two consecutive days and always got an answering machine. I finally drove to the office to see if they were still in business. They were. This time I called for a prescription due to a dreadful cough. Day 1 left message w Claudia who said someone would call back tomorrow! No call back. Called next day was left 'on hold' 17min before hanging up. Called back 1 hour later. Claudia said they could not authorize a prescription for cough medicine (controlled substance). I am a 74 yr old woman in very good health (typically) and have been a patient here nearly 20 yrs. My records clearly show I do not drink, smoke or take drugs. When I occasionally (every few years) get this cough, I have found only one medicine that helps. As a biochemist, I find this care offensive and will change physicians.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raphael A Argueta - Posted on February 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raphael A Argueta - Posted on May 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raphael A Argueta - Posted on November 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raphael A Argueta - Posted on August 24th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Raphael A Argueta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
Locations & Directions1ST STOP URGENT CARE & FAMILY PRACTICE, 2275 Las Posas Rd, Camarillo, CA
Dr. Raphael A Argueta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camarillo, CA.