3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Raphael M Cohen?

Values fraternity over patient care

Very pompous and condescending. I went to him for a second opinion. He refused to examine me, order tests, or even answer my questions. He told me to stay with the doctor near my home instead of coming all the way to Philly. He had obviously spoken with my hometown doctor and apparently knows him. Dr. Cohen put the "good old boy" network above patient care. If Dr. Cohen didn't want me as a patient, he should have had the honesty and courtesy to call and cancel the appointment.

Type 2 Diabetes

Raphael M Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.