Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raphael C Francisco has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Gland Issues
- Pituitary Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cushing Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 19
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Francisco , I wish there were an email for patients. I tried going through the St. John Pulse line but to no avail. Needs to update the information on the internet. My regular doctor told me to say so. Wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for quite a while. Very helpful.
Waste of time. Waited 4months to see this specialist to be totally disappointed. Doesn't believe in saliva testing or testing for free T4 and free T3. A hormone specialist that refused to test my female hormones even though I have clear signs/symptoms that they should be tested. Basically just told me he wasn't interested in those hormones. Only willing to work on half my issues. So why exactly would I be referred to a hormone specialist to only deal with half my hormone problems. Complete waste to time and money. Now I'm having to wait another 4 months to hopefully get into a endocrinologist that will do his job and help me.
24 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1994
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Raphael C Francisco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSt John Endocrinology, 1725 E 19th St Ste 500, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Raphael C Francisco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.