Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raphael Kellman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raphael Kellman has the following 31 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Weight Gain
- Hashimoto Disease
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Women's Health
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Weight Loss
Dr. Raphael Kellman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 100
When is the last time a doctor listened to you or shown any care? I have been to a great many doctors & clinics in NYC. Out of all, none can compare to Dr. Kellman. He along with his staff are not only knowledgeable, but epitomize both compassion and empathy. Dr. Kellman is not God in the sense he's omniscient. However he's intelligent, listens his patients, and tries hard not only to figure out what is wrong, but what can help. I would not be alive if I hadn't found him. Highly recommend!!!
31 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raphael Kellman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.