Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raphael J Sapeika has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Diseases
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sapeika is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Raphael J Sapeika accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Optimeyes Super Vision Center, 5500 Auto Club Dr, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Raphael J Sapeika is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.